What is an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach?
- I am NOT a Nutritionist
- I am NOT a Registered Dietician
- I am NOT a Personal Trainer
- I am NOT a Doctor who will diagnose you
I do take a unique approach and focus on 7 core concepts in my coaching.
- A focus on Primary Food
- Integration of all the different dietary theories
- Based on Bio-individuality
- Crowding Out
- Given Half a Chance, the body will heal itself
- Deconstructing cravings
- The same diet and lifestyle recommendations will help everyone get well, no matter the disease
I will make recommendations for basic health-supportive behavior changes. We all know what’s healthy and what’s not, but how to do it and execute it is where people get lost. I want to be that support that encourages people and to hold them accountable for their choices. Not only will I be a guide in your nutrition choices, I will also focus on other nonfood type of nourishments such as career, relationships, physical activity and spirituality. People forget that it’s not only nutrition that plays a role in health, but encompassing everything in a person’s life that affects health as well. These elements can impact markers of health such as stress, weight, and energy levels. The relationship between food and lifestyle and how they both affect health is the primary focus of an Integrative Nutrition Coach. After assessing your overall well-being, together we can come up with a plan that will work best for you!